Envision Capital Group Careers / Lease Administrator
Envision Capital Group is hiring a Lease Administrator
Envision Capital Group is seeking a lease administrator who will be responsible for providing service and support at our office in Laguna Hills, CA. The ideal candidate should enjoy working in a team environment, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to work quickly while managing multiple projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generate clear and presentable lease documentation
- Review incoming documentation for accuracy
- Fund transactions within metric timeframes
- Communicate with sales representatives, customers and vendors
- Maintain a working knowledge of policies and procedures
Qualifications And Education
- Available on a full-time basis, Monday through Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Two (2) years of equipment leasing documentation/funding or related experience
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Thorough attention to detail
Full medical, dental, and vision packages following 90-days of employment. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
About Envision Capital Group
Envision Capital Group is a technology-driven financing company that uses innovative online tools and technology to change the way businesses secure financing, and we are looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our team. We reward and encourage independent thinkers who thrive in a fast-paced environment that is void of bureaucracy and micromanagement. If you embrace technology and have a desire to work in a dynamic atmosphere with a diverse group of highly talented individuals, make Envision Capital Group the launching pad for your successful career.
If you are interested in joining our team please call Thanh Pham at 949.225.1716 or email Thanh at firstname.lastname@example.org