Envision Capital Group Careers
Your future depends on what you do today!
Welcome to Envision Capital Group LLC. We are pleased you found us. We are looking for qualified professionals to join our industry-leading team of equipment finance experts. The ideal candidate should enjoy working in a team environment, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, have equipment finance experience, and be able to work efficiently while managing multiple transactions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generate clear and presentable lease documentation
- Review incoming documentation for accuracy
- Fund transactions within metric timeframes
- Communicate with sales representatives, customers, and vendors
- Maintain a working knowledge of policies and procedures
Qualifications And Education
- Available on a full-time basis, Monday through Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Two (2) years of equipment leasing documentation/funding or related experience
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Thorough attention to detail
Complete medical, dental, and vision packages following 60-days of employment. The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their everyday responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
About Envision Capital Group
Contact Vivian Contreras at email@example.com.