Working Capital Loans
What is Working Capital?
A working capital loan is a loan that has the purpose of financing the everyday operations of a company. Working capital loans are typically not used to finance long-term assets; instead, they are used to cover accounts payable, wages, etc. Companies with high seasonality or cyclical sales cycles usually rely on working capital loans to help with periods of reduced business activity.
WHY A WORKING CAPITAL LOAN
- They are quick
- No hidden fees
- No upfront costs
- 3 to 18-month terms
- No collateral needed
- All credit considered
- Easier than a bank loan
- Simple online application
- There is no collateral required
- Loans from $8,000 to $250,000
- You can use the money however you see fit
- They offer shorter terms for short-term problems
THE LOAN WITH NO RESTRICTIONS
Get started by submitting an application today.