A Closer look at Working Capital in 2022!
A working capital loan is a loan that has the purpose of financing the everyday operations of a company. Working capital loans are typically not used to finance long-term assets; instead, they cover accounts payable, wages, etc. Companies with high seasonality or cyclical sales usually rely on working capital loans to help with periods of reduced business activity.
Why a Working Capital Loan
- They are quick
- No hidden fees
- No upfront costs
- 3 to 18-month terms
- No collateral needed
- All credit considered
- Easier than a bank loan
- Simple online application
- There is no collateral required
- Loans from $8,000 to $250,000
- You can use the money however you see fit
- They offer shorter terms for short-term problems
- Get started by applying today.